Tag Archives: Senator Richard Burr
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
- Marines Trolling Girls’ Sports Teams for Combat Jobs Should Take a Lesson from the Olympics
- Drafting Women Needs Public Debate
- Sorry Miss USA But Direct Combat is Not a Beauty Pageant Stage
- Advocates for Women in Combat Value Diversity over Victory
- Drafting Women Into Combat Doesn’t Enhance Equality. It Courts Disaster.
- Fast-Forwarding Military Decline
- Recipe for Disaster: Assigning Unqualified Women to Combat Leadership
- No, Women Should Not Be Included in the Draft
- All GOP Presidential Candidates but Cruz Afraid to Defend Women’s Combat Exemption
- What’s Wrong With Coed Boot Camp?
- Women in Combat: No, Most Military Women Didn’t Ask For This
- Thanks, Ashton – Women Now Subject to Involuntary Assignment to Combat Units, Selective Service
- Combat Harms Women & Combat Effectiveness
- Ashton Carter Betrays Military Women and Combat Effectiveness
- There Is Nothing Compassionate About Making People Helpless
- A Tale of Two Combat Integration Tests: Army v. Marines
- Shut Up, You! SecDef Gags Military on Women In Combat Discussion
- What Repealing the Combat Exclusion Means for Our Military
- Ray Mabus Just Can’t Stop Insulting The Marines
- Wolves Among the Sheep