Don’t understand what the big deal is about Obamacare? Just ask yourself one question: If the new law is so great, why are the representatives (and their staffs) who passed it and the IRS who will enforce it exempt from it? The attitude of “laws for thee but not for me” should tell you all you need to know. Everything opponents of the law suggested would happen has been verified: it’s vastly more expensive than we were told; it doesn’t cover more people; it puts more restrictions and regulations on care givers; and rather than reducing the costs of healthcare, it vastly increases the costs while vastly reducing the quality and timeliness of care. In fact, the only people who cannot exempt themselves from Obamacare are the hard-working taxpayers who are funding it, and they oppose it in strong majority. It is an unconstitutional law because it requires us to buy something, which in turn forces others to provide. That is government-imposed slavery. Defunding Obamacare is the single best way to take the teeth out of this law and will be the most effective way to revive the free-market economy, the best tool to provide the best care to the most people. Our representatives can be the heroes of both health care and the economy if they sign on to defund it. Conversely, those who do not will be on the hook for pushing health care and the economy further down the toilet.
Tag Archives: economy
- What Repealing the Combat Exclusion Means for Our Military
- Ray Mabus Just Can’t Stop Insulting The Marines
- Wolves Among the Sheep
- Women and Hand-to-Hand Combat: Thoughts From a Female Black Belt Marine Combat Veteran
- CNN Spot: 2 Females Graduate Ranger School – Why Maintain the Combat Exclusion?
- New York Times’ Opinion: Maintain the Combat Exclusion for Women in the Military
- Women in Combat: The Question of Standards
- We Didn’t Fight For This
- Who Will Stand?
- Happy Birthday Marines
- Happy Independence Day from Political Animal
- Combat: Testosterone Required (More Than Ever)
- Why Operation American Spring is Unconstitutional
- The Only Important Question This Primary
- Star “News” Blackout on NC Veterans Initiative
- “American Spring” Will Destroy The Republic It Purports to Preserve
- Women Fail to Achieve Male Marines’ Lowest Standard
- Merry Christmas from Political Animal
- Capitol Hill Scrooge to Veterans…Again