September 7, 2013
Engaged Citizens Making A Difference
About Jude Eden, Jane of Trades
© Jude Eden 2008-2015 All Rights Reserved. Jude Eden is a Hillsdale College grad, a Jewish Marine Corps OIF Veteran, cancer survivor, musician, wife of a handsome Brazilian, gardener, chef, cat and dog lover. Follow on Twitter at @Jude_Eden View all posts by Jude Eden, Jane of Trades
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 7th, 2013 at 3:04 pm and tagged with Defund Obamacare, grass roots, Obamacare, Town Hall, Wilmington NC and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- There Is Nothing Compassionate About Making People Helpless
- A Tale of Two Combat Integration Tests: Army v. Marines
- Shut Up, You! SecDef Gags Military on Women In Combat Discussion
- What Repealing the Combat Exclusion Means for Our Military
- Ray Mabus Just Can’t Stop Insulting The Marines
- Wolves Among the Sheep
- Women and Hand-to-Hand Combat: Thoughts From a Female Black Belt Marine Iraq Veteran
- CNN Spot: 2 Females Graduate Ranger School – Why Maintain the Combat Exclusion?
- New York Times’ Opinion: Maintain the Combat Exclusion for Women in the Military
- Women in Combat: The Question of Standards
- We Didn’t Fight For This
- Who Will Stand?
- Happy Birthday Marines
- Happy Independence Day from Political Animal
- Combat: Testosterone Required (More Than Ever)
- Why Operation American Spring is Unconstitutional
- The Only Important Question This Primary
- Star “News” Blackout on NC Veterans Initiative
- “American Spring” Will Destroy The Republic It Purports to Preserve